Presentation of the UPR3572 imaging technical platform
The imaging technical platform belongs to the UPR3572 research unit of the IBMC. Its objective is to make microscopy tools and techniques available to this unit to answer the biological questions raised during the study of immune responses in normal or pathological contexts. The technical platform also works in collaboration with the UPR9002 and UPR9022 research units of the institute and interacts closely with other Strasbourg imaging platforms.
- Develop or implement and implement imaging tools and techniques.
- Train, help and advise users
- Maintening the optimal performance of the systems
- Ensure a technological watch.
- Offer support for researchers’ projects.